Sunday, February 3, 2013

My Orchid Collection




So, here is my orchid collection. I have accumulated these orchids over the past year or so. I have four phals (three are healthy, one I received with almost no roots and it is in the process of recovering), one Brassidium (Brsdm. Fangtastic Bob Henley 'Kalapana'), Three dendrobiums (dendrobium Victoria-reginae, den. goldschmidtianum, and den. obtusisepalum), a bulbophyllum (echinolabium, the flower in the background is not mine), two cattleyas (C. Bebe White x Joyce Hannington) that are not with the other plants (both had fungus gnats so I moved them). There is also a paphiopedilum seedling that I just received (Michael Koopowitz x Gigantifolium 'Awesome'). And, for now, my parents will not buy any more plants (I buy them with my money but they use their credit cards to pay) because they don't think I have enough space. So my collection will stay like this for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment